So I’m laying here thinking having a super-flexible body comes with endless benefits. For starters, you can leave everyone in awe during yoga or pilates without breaking a sweat. But being able to wrap your feet behind your neck is also a handy trick in more, shall we say, X-rated realms. Flexibility opens up a whole wide world of sexual experimentation that less limber people can only dream of, or try at the risk of pulling various muscles. Here are positions to add to your roster when you’re insanely flexible.
– Modified lotus. The lotus sex position is all about closeness. The point is for you and your partner to become tangled up in each other while also benefitting from intense eye contact, which is why it’s a staple in movie sex scenes. Have your partner sit down with crossed legs, then sit on top them. While you’d usually wrap your arms around each other, the flexibility modification comes into play when you throw one or both of your legs over your partner’s shoulder. Hello, way deeper penetration! Nice of you to join the party.
– Modified standing doggy style. People with Gumby-like limbs can try out all sorts of standing sex that those with more resistant joints can’t quite manage. For this position, have your partner stand behind you, then bend forward in front of them, planting your hands firmly on the ground. You can keep your legs far apart or bring them closer together—it’s worth switching it up to see how that changes the sensation.
– Standing doggy style with a split. Start off in modified standing doggy style, then lift one of your legs in the air like the sex gymnast you are. Your partner can hold it while thrusting, or if your heights work for this, you can rest your foot on their shoulder. Even better if you don’t warn them you’re about to lift it, then look over your shoulder and see their eyes pop out in holy-hell-she’s-an-actual-sex-goddess amazement.
– Missionary with a split. Give this old favorite a very bendy twist. Lie on your back with your legs open and knees bent, and with a few pillows under your butt for support. Have your partner kneel in between your legs, and as you start having sex, lift one of them so it’s resting on their shoulder. As you continue, ask them to slowly lean forward until your leg is sandwiched in between your chests. The feeling of incredible sex combined with a good hamstring stretch is pretty much unparalleled.
– Missionary with both legs up. It’s the same as the previous position, except you’re throwing both legs over their shoulders before they lean down. Double the pleasure, double the fun, double the ahhh as you give your muscles a quality stretch.
– Reclining spider. Sit across from your partner and arrange your legs so that you both have one stretched and one bent. The magic happens when you each have a bent leg in the perfect place to create some very good friction. Thanks to your accommodating hip flexors and the ability to arch your back without throwing it out, you can move back and forth against your partner for however long you like.
– Reverse cowgirl with a side split. Take this sex-position staple up a notch. Have your partner lie down, then sit on top of them with one leg on either side of their body. Instead of just bouncing up and down at that stage, go a step further by leaning forward and extending your legs so you’re in a side split. You two can grind against each other, or your partner can take the reins and thrust up into you—perfect if you’re a fan of G-spot.
– Girl on top with a split. This is the upright version of missionary with a split, and depending on how you set yourselves up, it can do your body good in more ways than one. If you only extend your back leg, you can bend your front knee so you’re almost in a lunge position. All those up and down movements then do the double-duty of blowing your mind and boosting your workout.
Question: When is the last time you tried something new in bed?
Leave a comment below…
SurveyStud: In the App Store