Like the comedic monologue in every rom-com you’ve ever seen is that semi-awkward moment where the protagonist sees a gorgeous, leading-man-type, hot guy. You can picture it now. The sucking in of your breath, the being slightly overwhelmed by their presence, and the thought of oh my God please don’t let my eyes bulge any further out of my head! It’s completely expected to have certain things pass through your mind during these moments.
The media has convinced women that beauty is something you should strive for and try to grasp at, especially when it is within your reach.
Why wouldn’t you crave the attention of an attractive man? Just to remind you that you’re not alone… in your feelings, here are the thoughts most women have when we see a hottie:
– Holy Sh*t He’s Hot. This is the standard, OMG reaction that many of you get when a gorgeous hunk of man meat walks in your general direction. It’s the recognition that this is a very attractive man and it’s taking you a minute to really grasp just how attractive. Usually, this is paired with eyes bulging out of your head, head turning, lower jaw dropping and possible perspiration. Just remember to keep it all in your head. Shouting “Holy sh*t you’re hot” at a complete stranger can sometimes be met with strange looks and restraining orders.
– I’d Do Him. Men aren’t the only ones who can be controlled by their libidos. For women, it usually starts with some slight butterflies in your chest or stomach and it sometimes warms you all the way down to your knees. Fantasizing is completely normal, especially when someone you find incredibly attractive strolls by. You might even have these thoughts and gently bite your lip. Yes, that man is good enough to eat. Remember, it’s guilt-free because men do it all the time. It’s called the “yes or no” game.
– He’s Better Looking Than My Ex. First and foremost, of course he is! There aren’t many men out there that aren’t better looking than your awful, lazy, slobby, finally-kicked-him-to-the-curb ex, unless your ex is Denzel Washington; in which case, our condolences, and alas, this hottie is NOT better looking than your ex. It’s normal to think these things, and the more you notice how beautiful other men are, the easier it is to forget and move the heck on.
– I Wonder If He’s Good In Bed. The cat’s out of the bag. It’s not just men who look at an attractive woman and fantasize about sleeping with him. The difference is that women actually take a few moments to analyze the likelihood of him knowing what he’s doing or if he’ll just go at you like a jackhammer… for all of 3 minutes… if you’re lucky. So just keep in mind, it’s okay to think about it, and it’s okay to fantasize about it, but whether or not you proposition a complete stranger is up to you.
– We’d Have Beautiful Babies. Every woman has fantasized about what her babies with a celebrity would look like. Think George T. Reynolds, Will Smith, Channing Tatum… the list goes on. People are hardwired to scope out their best possible mate. You make decisions based on height, appearance, job, hair colour, and many other factors. Everyone that has made the decision to have babies wants healthy, beautiful babies so go ahead, close your eyes and picture you and Mr. Gorgeous over there having a perfect, beautiful baby boy.
– He’s WAY Too Good For That Girl. You may come across a handsome gentleman and you notice that he’s not alone. If he’s with a girl, you’re going to be prone to making the comparison between him and her. Most outsiders of relationships can look at one from afar and judge whether or not the relationship is ‘equal’. Which one is the better-looking one? Which one dresses better? Which one has the better job? OMG, he should not be with her. Followed usually by he should be with ME.
– He’s WAY Out Of My League. Yes, you sometimes make the similar comparison you made to him and that other girl, but you sub yourself in, but shame on you! No one is out of you league. You can date anyone you want to. So it’s okay to have the quick thought where you know you want to date him, think that it could never happen, and then remember that if you really wanted to, you could. Put a smile on, catch his eye, purse your lips, keep walking and let him come after you.
Question: What do you think when you see a guy in the office?
Leave a commmment below…
SurveyStud: Im the App Store