– Grief is a healthy stage that follows heartbreak; however, one is only allowed a certain number of tears per man before it’s time to move on.
– Men are like drugs; they get you high and then drag you down. You become addicted to the anguish of wanting that unattainable first high that you will never reach. Regardless, you keep chasing it with the conviction that maybe, just maybe, it won’t bring you down even further.
– Sometimes we get stuck on the memories of old relationships because they remind us of who we used to be during that period of time.
– Failing to leave the past in the past does not necessarily mean that we want our old flames back; it has to do with finding ourselves and figuring out if we are happy with who we are or if we have changed for the worse.
– The past is an anchor holding you down; you need to let go of who you were in order to become who you will be.
– Sex with an ex is never a good idea. If you enjoy it, then that simply indicates you haven’t gotten any since the breakup. If it makes you feel horrible, well then, it’s just sex with an ex.
– Love and heartbreak both change us in the same way. It’s easy to forget this because while love is something we wait for and yearn for, heartbreak is something we do not like to predict, for we know how wretched it is bound to make us feel, even if it is for
– Men are like designer dresses on sale at Barneys; they aren’t your style, but you try them on anyway.
– Never lose touch with who you are because of fear. You’ve made it this far, so don’t be afraid to do you and go a little further.
– Falling in love is beautiful; however, never forget to fall in love with yourself first and realize that you are just as beautiful on your own as you are with the man you love.
Question: Have you thoughts about these things in-depth?
Leave a comment below…
SurveyStud: In the App Store