I love to talk. Ask anyone who knows me. I find simple tasks like breathing difficult because in order to do them, it means I’ve got to shut up for five seconds. That’s what a big talker I am.
There’s only ever been one area in my life where I’ve been quiet, and that’s during sex.
I don’t know why, but the lights go off and the penis comes out and suddenly I’m struck dumb. I promise you it’s not out of awe and wonder. I think it’s more that I’m always worried about sounding like an idiot when I try to talk dirty during sex. My current boyfriend is very aurally-centered in the bedroom.
His passion for talking dirty during sex has made it easier for me to explore my dirty talking side, and I have found I like it so much I can’t believe I was silent for so long!
So lets get to the matter–if you’re eager to try out talking dirty to him during sex but are at a loss as to where to begin, I’ve come up wiht a list that’s great even for dirty talk beginners:
(If they don’t feel natural, don’t force it.)
1. “This is the best I ever had”
2. “Yes, just like that.”
3. “Oh my fucking god!”
4. “You make me feel so good.”
6. “You made me so wet.”
7. “I’ve been thinking about your cock all day.”
8. “I love it when you play with my pussy.”
9. “Does that feel good?”
10. “Pull my hair.”
11. “You make me want to scream.”
12. “I love being your little slut.”
13. “My whole body is shaking.”
14. “I like to squeeze my nipples and think about you.”
15. “Can I suck your thumb?”
16. “You taste amazing.”
17. “I never want to get out of this bed.”
18. “Touch me right here.”
19. “When you do that thing with your tongue I melt.”
20. “Treat me like your toy.”
21. “Fuck me now.” <= This drives this crazy
22. "Please baby, please."
23. "Im about to cum." <= This drives this crazy
Bottomline… Nothing turns him on more than a girl running her mouth during sex. Amy Goldenberg, Consumer Research Analyst, at SurveyStud, inc says, studies find that people who talk dirty during sex actually enjoy sex more. More so report having stronger orgasms! If that doesn't make you curious to try it out for yourself, I don't know what will.
SurveyStud: In the App Store