“…50.8% of men said they consume coffee, whereas only 32.8% women do.”
This stat is a bit mind boggling when you take into consideration how many more women than men one often sees in a coffee shop. so lets jump into the numbers:
– Men consume 2.4 cups of coffee per day; women 1.9 cups per day.
– Apparently these women haven’t heard that drinking at least two cups of coffee per day is very good for you.
– Men prefer a regular cup of joe; women prefer lattes.
– According to the survey, 30% of the men prefer just a plain cup of coffee. Just following behind it is the preference for a shot of espresso at 14%. Of the women, 22% prefer lattes over other coffee drinks, with a regular cup of coffee looming right behind the stat at 19%.
– Men like it black; women like a little sugar.
– A majority of all men surveyed, over 57%, said they prefer their coffee black and plain. The most popular sweetener for men is sugar, and only 14% liked sugar in their joe. Women tend to like coffee a little sweeter. 14% reach for sugar (like the men), and 9% prefer Splenda as their sweetener.
Most women sweeten with dairy products, as you’ll see in the next statistic.
– Women prefer to add dairy; men still like it black.
– When it comes to adding dairy products to the coffee, 26% of women prefer half-and-half, followed by 19% liking skim milk. Men once again prefer to take it black (42%), while 20% said if they do add dairy, they want half-and-half.
– Women drink coffee at large chains; men go to local coffee shops.
– Both men and women said they prefer to brew coffee at home or at work. But when they do go out for coffee, 31% of women said they will go to large coffee chains (such as Starbucks) more than smaller one location shops. Men, on the other hand, prefer local coffee shops by 23%.
– For all of you women and men who do prefer to drink at home or the office, remember, we have you covered on coffee supplies.
Source: Contact us for information