You might be thinking why I am talking about this particular social media platform.
Let’s just say Pinterest is just another social media website, which is only there to make friends and socialize. But numbers never lie and that is what we are going to show to all you business & marketing enthusiasts.
I am going to share some of the mind-boggling facts about Pinterest that will surely prove the importance of this exquisite dais for businesses.
– Pinterest has over 75 billion (with a B) Pins and 1.5 billion boards
– 80% of all Pinners access Pinterest via a mobile device
– About 70% of Pinners are saving or clicking on Pins (not just visiting)
– 3/4 of the content people Pin comes from businesses
– The average amount per order that derives from Pinterest traffic is between $140 and $180
– Pinterest Drives More Traffic to Publishers Than Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit Combined
– A Pinner who close-ups on a pin is 1.6x more likely to sign up or convert.
– A Pinner who saves is 3.9x more likely to sign up and 1.6x more likely to convert.
– A Pinner who clicks thru is 4.5x more likely to sign up and 7x more likely to convert.
– Over 50% of women in the US are on Pinterest.
– 90% of users on Pinterest want to purchase.
The business world has seen many ups and downs in recent years, but the emergence of Pinterest has truly been a boon. Although, yet not enough businesses are looking up to Pinterest and hence its true potential is yet to be discovered fully.
Marketers/People often talk about other social media platforms and yet here I am able to give you all the numbers supporting my case for Pinterest. Hopefully, as a wise professional you will be ready to boost your online presence by choosing this amazing stage.
Source: Brandongaille, Businessinsider, smartinsights